Thursday 9 February 2017

Books

I had to curtail my usual over expenditure on books while travelling, as the excess weight charges on my luggage may have killed me. However there a no such restrictions on what I can take on the bus, which is good news, as the Canberra Lifeline Bookfair is on tomorrow.
While I did not deliberately time my return from overseas to make sure I could attend, it is indeed fortuitous scheduling. So I'll be up early in the morning, hopefully to snap up whatever chess books are on offer. If not, the fall back is always IT and maths, and failing that, whatever randomness peaks my interest.

1 comment:

zeno said...

Use to leave Sydney 4am to be at head of queue by 7am but was never head of queue. Need more books on Mozart but now confined to pastures closer home. Hope you make a killing.