Sunday 26 August 2007

Robot Video Test

The last few days have been busy, with Australian National University Open Day being held on Saturday 25th. Usually I show off some of the robots I've been working on, although this year I had one working robot and one very sick robot. In the end the sick robot remained in my office, while the other robot (the Questacon Robot) had to impress the visitors.
I've also noticed that blogger now allows you to upload video. So as a test I'm adding a video that the robot took of me while conduction some face tracking experiments. After the initialisation stage finished the robot camera will stay fixed on me as I move around. Hopefully the video isn't too large (it is about 2 Megs in size), too slow, or chews up too much bandwith.

1 comment:

DeNovoMeme said...

FABULOUS! Just like a sci fi.